Seguidores

quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2022

THE REVENGE OF THE LIVING GOD - PART TEM

THE REVENGE OF THE LIVING GOD - PART TEM

In our ninth revelation, we observe that whoever does not believe in the love of God the Father, witnessed by Jesus Christ who says: Have love for those who are against you, and make prayer for those who are cruel to you; So that you may be the sons of your Father in heaven Mateus 5:44,45.

So, when looking at this commandment of Jesus Christ in Matthew Mateus 5:44,45, most human beings answer: No! I can't act like this.

Humans, for the most part, respond in this way because:

For I am conscious that in me, that is, in my flesh, there is nothing good: I have the mind but not the power to do what is right. For the good which I have a mind to do, I do not: but the evil which I have no mind to do, that I do. Romanos 7:18,19

So it is a normal reaction to our human nature.

And this is because our creator, of the flesh, of whom we are the image Gênesis 1:26, who declares himself the Almighty Dragon Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 32:39, is how he reacts.

See now, I myself am he; there is no other god but me: giver of death and life, wounding and making well: and no one has power to make you free from my hand. Deuteronômio 32:39;

Therefore:

But if I do what I have no mind to do, it is no longer I who do it, but the sin living in me. So I see a law that, though I have a mind to do good, evil is present in me. In my heart I take pleasure in the law of God, But I see another law in my body, working against the law of my mind, and making me the servant of the law of sin which is in my flesh. Romanos 7:20-23.

Then ye shall know the truth, and the truth which is Jesus Christ, shall set us free John João 8:32; John João 14:6.

So we need to know Jesus Christ, the truth John João 14:6, so that we know how to live his covenant Matthew Mateus 5:44,45; and living this covenant, we obtain our freedom, from that Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 32:39 which compels our members to do evil which we do not want Romans Romanos 7:18,19.

And that, until now, religion has not wanted to teach us. But the Holy Spirit of Truth John João 14:17 comes to our help to teach us, because we have come to the day of vengeance of the living God.

We are a third of the angels in heaven. And we came into darkness with the Dragon, who now claims to be our god. Revelation Apocalipse 12:3,4.

In the house of our true heavenly Father, of whom Jesus Christ is the image Colossians Colossenses 1:15 remain two-thirds of our brethren angels.

Of these our brother angels, what we know is that they live in light, in peace and harmony. James Tiago 1:17.

Our Dragon God claims that we are here to know good and evil Gênesis 3:22.

But when we do evil, he condemned us to be a prisoner on planet Earth and to forget the house of the heavenly Father, the tree of life. Genesis Gênesis 3:22-24.

With us came our Savior, Jesus Christ, the image of the heavenly Father John João 1:1-5 ; Colossians Colossenses 1:14,15.

The Dragon, the Almighty Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 32:39, became to us, the Almighty, God of the living:

I have made the earth, forming man on it: by my hands the heavens have been stretched out, and all the stars put in their ordered places. Isaías 45:12.

I am the Lord, and there is no other; there is no God but me: I will make you ready for war, though you had no knowledge of me: So that they may see from the east and from the west that there is no God but me: I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I am the giver of light and the maker of the dark; causing blessing, and sending troubles; I am the Lord, who does all these things.
Isaías 45:5-7.

And Dragon proved his power:

And the Lord said to him, What is that in your hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Put it down on the earth. And he put it down on the earth and it became a snake; and Moses went running from it. And the Lord said to Moses, Put out your hand and take it by the tail: (and he put out his hand and took a grip of it and it became a rod in his hand:) Êxodo 4:2-4.

Then the Lord said to him again, Put your hand inside your clothing. And he put his hand inside his robe: and when he took it out it was like the hand of a leper, as white as snow.
And he said, Put your hand inside your robe again. (And he put his hand into his robe again, and when he took it out he saw that it had become like his other flesh.)
Êxodo 4:6,7.

So, going back to Genesis, the Dragon after teaching us about the practice of evil Genesis Gênesis 3:1-5, imprisoned us on this planet Earth Gênesis 3:22-24.

Later, the Almighty, wanted to exterminate all his creation, in a deluge with water. Gênesis 6:6-8.

But it was prevented, because God the Father, in the person of Jesus Christ, was with us, in the person of Noah Gênesis 6:8.

And God the Father conditioned the departure of a third of his angels from the heavenly house, upon the coming with us of Jesus Christ, the visible image of God the heavenly Father Colossians Colossenses 1:15. Who was charged with bringing us back to the heavenly house, as soon as we renounced our experience with the Dragon, the Almighty. Romans Romanos 8:18-23; And with Jesus Christ we would be born again John João 3:6-8.

Father, it is my desire that these whom you have given to me may be by my side where I am, so that they may see my glory which you have given to me, because you had love for me before the world came into being... João 17:24-26.

Because of the presence of the love of God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Almighty cannot annihilate his creation Gênesis 6:6-8.

For in Noah resided the seed Jesus Christ, who would save us. Gênesis 6:8.

And so, after Noah, the plan of salvation passed to Abraham, holder of the seed Jesus Christ. John João 8:56-58.

And with Abraham the Almighty made a covenant Gênesis 15:1-21.

This covenant, basically, was that the Almighty would deliver to the descendants of Abraham, from the lineage of Jesus Christ, the entire planet Earth, at that time, represented by the lands of all the peoples that Abraham knew. Gênesis 15:1-21.

And the Almighty said that this fact would happen after four hundred years Gênesis 15:1-21.

And during this time the Almighty was with the descendants of Abraham, who had the seed Jesus Christ. Among these we highlight Jacob, grandson of Abraham, whose name was changed to Israel Gênesis 35:10.

Since then, the Almighty began to walk with the Israeli people, whom he called a holy nation, precisely because from them the Savior of humanity would be born.

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God: marked out by the Lord your God to be his special people out of all the nations on the face of the earth. Deuteronômio 7:6.

But you are a special people, a holy nation, priests and kings, a people given up completely to God, so that you may make clear the virtues of him who took you out of the dark into the light of heaven. 1 Pedro 2:9.

Then, when the four hundred years were completed, the Almighty appeared to Moses, an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham Exodus Êxodo 3:1-9.

And with Moses confirmed the covenant made with Abraham Exodus Êxodo 34:1-27.

This covenant confirmed with Moses in Exodus Êxodo 34:1-27, determined on two tables of stone hewn by Moses, the terrible command that the Israelite people would exterminate, all the inhabitants of the promised land and the other peoples would be enslaved and if they resisted they would be exterminated. 

When you come to a town, before attacking it, make an offer of peace. And if it gives you back an answer of peace, opening its doors to you, then all the people in it may be put to forced work as your servants. If however it will not make peace with you, but war, then let it be shut in on all sides: And when the Lord your God has given it into your hands, let every male in it be put to death without mercy. But the women and the children and the cattle and everything in the town and all its wealth, you may take for yourselves: the wealth of your haters, which the Lord your God has given you, will be your food. So you are to do to all the towns far away, which are not the towns of these nations. But in the towns of these peoples whose land the Lord your God is giving you for your heritage, let no living thing be kept from death: Give them up to the curse; the Hittite, the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has given you orders: Deuteronômio 20:10-17.

So Joshua overcame all the land, the hill-country and the South and the lowland and the mountain slopes, and all their kings; all were put to death: and every living thing he gave up to the curse, as the Lord, the God of Israel, had given him orders. Josué 10:40.

After Joshua, the Israelite people stopped exterminating the non-Israelite peoples and even joined in marriage with them 1 Kings 1 Reis 11:2; Ezra Esdras 9:1-15. Therefore, since then, they began to fulfill the curses foreseen in the case of their disobedience to the covenant: Leviticus Levítico 26:15-46; Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 28:15-68, and among these curses they had to eat the flesh of their own children.

So when Jesus was born, instead of finding a blessed people, he found a people fulfilling curses. Leviticus Levítico 26:15-46; Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 28:15-68.

The people, who sat in darkness, saw a great light; to those who sat in the region and shadow of death, light has dawned. Matthew Mateus 4:16; Isaiah Isaías 9:2.

He was in the world, the world which came into being through him, but the world had no knowledge of him... João 1:10-14.

And since then, Jesus has made a new covenant based on his own blood, shed on the cross Luke Lucas 22:20. No longer with the Israeli people, but with every human being who accepts to take up his cross and follow him.  

And he said to them all, If any man has a desire to come after me, let him give up all, and take up his cross every day, and come after me. For whoever has a desire to keep his life will have it taken from him, but whoever gives up his life because of me, will keep it. Lucas 9:23,24;

But knowing the Almighty and his alliances that determined the Israelites to exterminate the peoples of the promised land and the other distant peoples, be enslaved or exterminated Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 20:10-17; They could not understand the covenant of love of God the Father, based on the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, which determined that they should now love their enemies Matthew Mateus 5:44,45.

And to prove the importance of his covenant, Jesus Christ gave his life in witness, letting himself be crucified. John João 12:27-31.

And because the children are flesh and blood, he Jesus Christ took a body himself and became like them; so that by his death he might put an end to him who had the power of death, that is to say, the Evil One; And let those who all their lives were in chains because of their fear of death, go free.Hebreus 2:14,15

And Jesus revealed to the Israelites:

You are the children of your father the Evil One and it is your pleasure to do his desires. From the first he was a taker of life; and he did not go in the true way because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false, it is natural to him, for he is false and the father of what is false. João 8:44

And since then they continue with the Almighty, the Devil, all those who cannot understand the love of God the Father, witnessed by Jesus Christ.

And all who are on the earth will give him worship, everyone whose name has not been from the first in the book of life of the Lamb who was put to death...Apocalipse 13:8-10.

Then, Jesus Christ, in his covenant, determines us:

This is the law I give you: Have love one for another, even as I have love for you. Greater love has no man than this, that a man gives up his life for his friends... João 15:12-15; Filipenses 3:18-21.

For you who, like me, accept the witness of the love of God the Father, lived by Jesus Christ; we took up our crosses and we are following Jesus Christ, calm down and say as the apostle Paul said:

Brothers, it is clear to me that I have not come to that knowledge; but one thing I do, letting go those things which are past, and stretching out to the things which are before,
I go forward to the mark, even the reward of the high purpose of God in Christ Jesus.
Filipenses 3:13,14.

Pay close attention to the parable of the prodigal son:

And he said, A certain man had two sons: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me that part of your property which will be mine. And he made division of his goods between them. And not long after, the younger son got together everything which was his and took a journey into a far-away country, and there all his money went in foolish living.
And when everything was gone, there was no food to be had in that country, and he was in need. And he went and put himself into the hands of one of the people of that country, and he sent him into his fields to give the pigs their food. And so great was his need that he would have been glad to take the pigs' food, and no one gave him anything. But when he came to his senses, he said, What numbers of my father's servants have bread enough, and more, while I am near to death here through need of food! I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, Father, I have done wrong, against heaven and in your eyes:
I am no longer good enough to be named your son: make me like one of your servants. And he got up and went to his father. But while he was still far away, his father saw him and was moved with pity for him and went quickly and took him in his arms and gave him a kiss. And his son said to him, Father, I have done wrong, against heaven and in your eyes: I am no longer good enough to be named your son. But the father said to his servants, Get out the first robe quickly, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and shoes on his feet:
And get the fat young ox and put it to death, and let us have a feast, and be glad. For this, my son, who was dead, is living again; he had gone away from me, and has come back. And they were full of joy. Now the older son was in the field: and when he came near the house, the sounds of music and dancing came to his ears. And he sent for one of the servants, questioning him about what it might be. And he said to him, Your brother has come; and your father has had the young ox put to death because he has come back safely. But he was angry and would not go in; and his father came out and made a request to him to come in. But he made answer and said to his father, See, all these years I have been your servant, doing your orders in everything: and you never gave me even a young goat so that I might have a feast with my friends: But when this your son came, who has been wasting your property with bad women, you put to death the fat young ox for him. And he said to him, Son, you are with me at all times, and all I have is yours. But it was right to be glad and to have a feast; for this your brother, who was dead, is living again; he had gone away and has come back.
Lucas 15:11-32.

This prodigal son is me, it you and it's each and every angel, who left the father's house, for this adventure in darkness.

See through Jesus Christ, this loving father, full of forgiveness, mercy and kindness Luke Lucas 15:11-32.

This true Father, who desperately awaits the return of his children to their heavenly home Luke Lucas 15:11-32; John João 17:25,26.

But in order to return to the arms of our true heavenly Father John João 17:25,26, we need to be freed from our evil Dragon God, the Almighty, who swears:

See now, I myself am he; there is no other god but me: giver of death and life, wounding and making well: and no one has power to make you free from my hand. Deuteronômio 32:39.

Therefore, the only way to get out of the hands of this Dragon God Almighty is to live the covenant based on the blood of Jesus Christ.

And we (Christians) have overcome the Almighty Dragon, by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and we don't love our lives to death. Revelation Apocalipse 12:11.

And for that we need to be born again with Jesus Christ. John João 3:5-8.

And to be born again we must fulfill the covenant of Jesus Christ Matthew Mateus 5:44,45.

You have knowledge that it was said, Have love for your neighbour, and hate for him who is against you:
But I say to you, Have love for those who are against you, and make prayer for those who are cruel to you;
So that you may be the sons of your Father in heaven
Mateus 5:43-45.

Thus knowing the truth John João 8:32

There is only one way for us to return to the heavenly Father's house; on the shoulders of Jesus Christ, because Jesus alone knows the way, the truth and the life John João 14:6.

What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if one of them gets loose and goes away, will not let the ninety-nine be in the waste land by themselves, and go after the wandering one, till he sees where it is? And when he has got it again, he takes it in his arms with joy. And when he gets back to his house, he sends for his neighbours and friends, saying to them, Be glad with me, for I have got back my sheep which had gone away.
I say to you that even so there will be more joy in heaven when one sinner is turned away from his wrongdoing, than for ninety-nine good men, who have no need of a change of heart.
Lucas 15:4-7.

So we who read this revelation have somehow been found by Jesus Christ. Now, we need to let Jesus carry us on his shoulders. Because we don't know the way back home. Besides, we don't have the strength for such a return. It is necessary that we surrender our stunned spirits, in this life, into the hands of Jesus Christ. And that only happens when we begin to want to practice the testimony of Jesus Christ Matthew Mateus 5:43-45.

Even on the shoulders of Jesus Christ, we are still desperate, because we see the ravenous wolves that surround us, waiting for an opportunity to devour us. However, if we lean on the shoulders of Jesus Christ alone, our security will be complete.

Be serious and keep watch; the Evil One, who is against you, goes about like a lion with open mouth in search of food; 1 Pedro 5:8;

Keep watch with prayer, so that you may not be put to the test; the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is feeble. Marcos 14:38;

But the end of all things is near: so be serious in your behaviour and keep on the watch with prayer; 1 Pedro 4:7.

So, covenant with Jesus Christ, it's not just a matter of someone stealing my shirt and me also having to let them take my jacket Matthew Mateus 5:40.

It's not just that someone makes me walk a mile, and I walk two miles with him Matthew Mateus 5:41.

Or if someone strikes me on one side of the face, and I offer the other side Matthew Mateus 5:39.

It's not just that.

To be carried on the back of Jesus Christ, skin by skin Job Jó 2:4, I take up my cross and with Jesus Christ I am crucified. Philippians Filipenses 3:18,19.

And therefore, following the example of Jesus Christ, I renounce my life in this nature Mark Marcos 8:35.

Only by doing this do I gain my freedom from the dominion of the living God Almighty Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 32:39.

I, even I, am the Lord; and there is no saviour but me. Isaías 43:11-15.

However, to Isaiah Isaías 43:11-15 and Deuteronomy  Deuteronômio 32:39 Jesus Christ answers:

Why are my words not clear to you? It is because your ears are shut to my teaching. You are the children of your father the Evil One and it is your pleasure to do his desires. From the first he was a taker of life; and he did not go in the true way because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false, it is natural to him, for he is false and the father of what is false. João 8:43,44.

And because the children are flesh and blood, he took a body himself and became like them; so that by his death he might put an end to him who had the power of death, that is to say, the Evil One; And let those who all their lives were in chains because of their fear of death, go free. Hebreus 2:14,15.

He has made their eyes blind, and their hearts hard; for fear that they might see with their eyes and get knowledge with their hearts, and be changed, and I might make them well. João 12:40.

Therefore, in order to be carried on the back of Jesus Christ, towards the house of Heavenly Father, I have to do my reflection as the prodigal son did:

I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, Father, I have done wrong, against heaven and in your eyes:
I am no longer good enough to be named your son: make me like one of your servants...
Lucas 15:18-21.

But when the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then will he be seated in his glory: And before him all the nations will come together; and they will be parted one from another, as the sheep are parted from the goats by the keeper Mateus 25:31-46.

Everything Jesus is telling us boils down to this: If you understand me, follow my example, help me to make Heavenly Father's joy, rescuing souls who are in this nature, separated from the Father's love, attached to Satan Revelation Apocalipse 13:8-10, walking into hellfire, to the second death.

And hell begins now in our time, with the vengeance of the living God, when he will show his vengeful face in the earthly new Jerusalem.

For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make will be for ever before me, says the Lord, so will your seed and your name be for ever. And it will be, that from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh will come to give worship before me, says the Lord. And they will go out to see the dead bodies of the men who have done evil against me: for their worm will ever be living, and their fire will never be put out, and they will be a thing of fear to all flesh. Isaías 67:22-24.

This is the new heaven and new earth you are waiting for, or even a new Jerusalem, here on earth; a place where you come out of the temple of the living God and walk among the dead bodies?

It is a horrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31; Hebreus 10:31.

God did not send his Son into the world to be judge of the world; he sent him so that the world might have salvation through him João 3:17-21;

He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him. João 3:36.

Therefore, for the living God, the more sins a human being commits, the more difficult it will be for Jesus Christ to plead his cause with Heavenly Father; And more certain is his name written in the book of the living God, along with those who go to hell  the second death.

That is why:

Let the evil man go on in his evil: and let the unclean be still unclean: and let the upright go on in his righteousness: and let the holy be holy still. Apocalipse 22:11.

The time for our learning about good and evil is running out:

Be glad then, O heavens, and you who are in them. But there is trouble for the earth and the sea: because the Evil One has come down to you, being very angry, having the knowledge that he has but a short time. Apocalipse 12:12.

And death and Hell were put into the sea of fire. This is the second death, even the sea of fire. Apocalipse 20:14;

And will put them into the fire: there will be weeping and cries of sorrow. Mateus 13:50.

But the sons of the kingdom will be put out into the dark, and there will be weeping and cries of pain. Mateus 8:12;

And it was this hell that the Israelites saw, when the living God manifested himself to them:

And all the mountain of Sinai was smoking, for the Lord had come down on it in fire: and the smoke of it went up like the smoke of a great burning; and all the mountain was shaking. Êxodo 19:18.

Let us give thanks to Jesus Christ who delivers us from hell:

You have not come to a mountain which may be touched, and is burning with fire, and to a black cloud, and a dark smoke, and a violent wind, And to the sound of a horn, and the voice of words, the hearers of which made request that not a word more might be said to them... Hebreus 12:18-21.

But at the same time, let us not reject our grace:

A man who has gone against the law of Moses is put to death without pity on the word of two or three witnesses: But will not the man by whom the Son of God has been crushed under foot, and the blood of the agreement with which he was washed clean has been taken as an unholy thing, and who has had no respect for the Spirit of grace, be judged bad enough for a very much worse punishment?... Hebreus 10:28-31.

But how am I going to take my name from the Book of the living God, from those who by nature are doomed to hell to the second death, if I don't do the good I want but the evil I don't want? Romanos 7:19.

And Jesus, knowing this, offers us the possibility of repentance, as long as we are sincere and not cunning.

Let your change of heart be seen in your works Mateus 3:8.

Then Peter came and said to him, Lord, what number of times may my brother do wrong against me, and I give him forgiveness? till seven times? Mateus 18:21;

Jesus says to him, I say not to you, Till seven times; but, Till seventy times seven. Mateus 18:22; Lucas 6:37,38.

As the beloved child of Heavenly Father, Jesus is the heir to heaven:

For by him all things were made, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, authorities, lords, rulers, and powers; all things were made by him and for him; Colossenses 1:16.

As a child of the living God, the Almighty, Jesus did not worship the living God, and condemned his policy of suffering, pain, and death, used in this nature. Thus, making himself cursed in our place, he pays the price of our ransom, to the living God, and gives every human being the possibility to redeem himself. And the condition is that we return the useless flesh to its creator, the living God, the Almighty.

And this we do from the moment we are born again in spirit, practicing the witness of the love of God the Father, according to Jesus Christ.

And the Evil One said, I will give you authority over all these, and the glory of them, for it has been given to me, and I give it to anyone at my pleasure. If then you will give worship to me, it will all be yours. And Jesus in answer said to him, It has been said in the Writings, Give worship to the Lord your God, and be his servant only. Lucas 4:6-8;

If you look, you will see that our prisons are full of human beings, who did not know how to answer no, to the temptations of the Evil One, Almighty.

Keep watch with prayer, so that you may not be put to the test; the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is feeble. Marcos 14:38.

The apostle Paul speaks to both Israelites and Gentiles. For the Israelites the apostle Paul says that by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, we come to belong to Jesus Christ, if with Him we are born again. This is what the apostle Paul did:

For we are the circumcision, who give worship to God and have glory in Jesus Christ, and have no faith in the flesh: Even though I myself might have faith in the flesh: if any other man has reason to have faith in the flesh, I have more: Being given circumcision on the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in relation to the law, a Pharisee: In bitter hate I was cruel to the church; I kept all the righteousness of the law to the last detail. But those things which were profit to me, I gave up for Christ Filipenses 3:3-12.

To the Gentiles the apostle Paul says that our law is the testimony lived by Jesus Christ, which we must follow and live, in order to save ourselves from the wrath of the living God, Almighty who does good and evil. So he adds:

We may well go in fear of falling into the hands of the living God. Hebreus 10:31.

Thus, all that remains for us is the testimony of Jesus Christ:

Jesus said to him, Truly, I say to you, Without a new birth no man is able to see the kingdom of God. João 3:3.

Therefore, being born again is fulfilling the commandments of Jesus Christ, loving enemies and friends, choosing to die over killing, carrying your cross, and following the example of Jesus Christ.

To all those who did so take him, however, he gave the right of becoming children of God--that is, to those who had faith in his name: João 1:12;

Therefore, Jesus did not just make himself cursed to save us from the curse of the living God, the Almighty, which was upon us. He also overcame all the trials that the living God subjected him to for our defense:

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him, making him sick; when his soul shall be made an atonement for sin, he shall see his posterity, he shall prolong his days; and the good pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. Isaiah 53:10; Isaías 53:9-11.

And there was a voice from the cloud saying, This is my Son, the man of my selection; give ear to him. Lucas 9:35;

And a voice came out of heaven, saying, This is my dearly loved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Mateus 3:17;

If then the son makes you free, you will be truly free. João 8:36.

Having made himself free from the rule of authorities and powers, he put them openly to shame, glorying over them in it. Colossenses 2:15.

The Almighty who does good and evil is in charge of shepherding those who go to the second death, the eternal flames, hell. These are the goats, the tares, the human beings who do not accept the salvation of Jesus Christ and would rather kill than die. These are like Cain who killed his brother Abel Gênesis 4:8.

And we have the sheep, the wheat, which are those born again in the Spirit with the witness of the love of God the Father, lived by Jesus Christ. These would rather die than kill their fellow men; They are like Abel who would rather die than fight his brother Cain Matthew Mateus 5:44,45.

Therefore, Jesus awaits with the Almighty the outcome of the end times. Mateus 25:31-34; Mateus 25:41-46; Hebreus 10:29-31.

Coming now the end of time will be made the separation between the children of the Evil One and the children of Jesus Christ:

Let them come up together till the getting in of the grain; and then I will say to the workers, Take up first the evil plants, and put them together for burning: but put the grain into my store-house. Mateus 13:30;

We are certain that we are of God, but all the world is in the power of the Evil One. And we are certain that the Son of God has come, and has given us a clear vision, so that we may see him who is true, and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 1 João 5:19,20.

Many human beings have the wrong idea that the Devil has his own kingdom, where the one who has denied the salvation of Jesus Christ can live an eternal life in debauchery and lust. Misleading decision, the living God has a prison and his mission is to make the prisoners suffer:

So will it be in the end of the world: the angels will come and take out the bad from the good, And will put them into the fire: there will be weeping and cries of sorrow. Mateus 13:49,50.

The sinners in Zion are full of fear; the haters of God are shaking with wonder. Who among us may keep his place before the burning fire? who among us may see the eternal burnings? Isaías 33:14;

And all the people were watching the thunderings and the flames and the sound of the horn and the mountain smoking; and when they saw it, they kept far off, shaking with fear.
And they said to Moses, To your words we will give ear, but let not the voice of God come to our ears, for fear death may come on us.
Êxodo 20:18,19;

Therefore: It is a horrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31; Hebreus 10:31; Apocalipse 20:10; Apocalipse 20:14,15.

When Jesus revealed to the Jews that the living Almighty God whom they worshiped is the Devil, the Israelites could not stand it and have sought to kill him ever since. John João 8:44.

The Israelites then, at an opportune moment, slew Jesus Christ; they crucified him, in obedience to the command of the living God, to love your neighbor and hate your enemy:

But the prophet who takes it on himself to say words in my name which I have not given him orders to say, or who says anything in the name of other gods, will come to his death. Deuteronômio 18:20;

This was their answer: We are not stoning you for a good work but for evil words; because being a man you make yourself God. João 10:33.

When a prophet makes a statement in the name of the Lord, if what he says does not take place and his words do not come true, then his word is not the word of the Lord: the words of the prophet were said in the pride of his heart, and you are to have no fear of him. Deuteronômio 18:22;

He said in our hearing, I will put an end to this Temple which is made with hands, and in three days I will make another without hands. Marcos 14:58.

Thus, whether Jesus spoke of his body or Jesus Christ spoke of the temple itself, there was only one solution to elucidate the case, the death of Jesus Christ.

If the Israelites were to tear down the temple to put Jesus to the test; Jesus would reply that he was talking about his body. Thus, there was only one option left to resolve the impasse. Jesus would have to die, to rise in three days.

And, in obedience to the living God, the Israelites crucified Jesus Christ our Savior:

And they crucified Jesus Christ in the cursed condition.

For all who are of the works of the law are under a curse: because it is said in the Writings, A curse is on everyone who does not keep on doing all the things which are ordered in the book of the law. Gálatas 3:10;

Christ has made us free from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us: because it is said in the Writings, A curse on everyone who is put to death by hanging on a tree: Gálatas 3:13.

However, now you know that Jesus Christ, with his ministry of life, as opposed to the ministry of death of the Almighty, did much more than the apostle Paul revealed to us. Jesus Christ, freed the Israelite people from the commitment written on the tables of stone, under the curse Deuteronômio 28:15-68, which forced the Israelite people to kill all the peoples of the promised land and the other peoples  enslave them or if they did not submit they would be exterminated. Deuteronômio 20:10-17; Gênesis 34:1-27; Josué 10:40.

Jesus Christ did not just end the covenants of the death ministry of the Almighty 2 Corinthians 2 Coríntios 3:1-14.

Jesus Christ, based on his testimony of the love of God the Father, with his new covenant based on his blood, shed for humanity, reversed the determinations of the Almighty; That if before, to fulfill the alliances with the Almighty, the Israelites had to kill their enemies. Now, in the new covenant with Jesus Christ, all human beings must choose to die rather than kill their friends and enemies. Lucas 6:27-31.

But I say to you, Have love for those who are against you, and make prayer for those who are cruel to you;
So that you may be the sons of your Father in heaven
Mateus 5:44,45; Lucas 6:35.

The situation of human beings is as follows: If humanity accepts to live the blood covenant of Jesus Christ, and human beings prefer to die than kill; We will evolve to occupy the universe.

But if humanity denies the grace of the covenant with Jesus Christ; The Almighty will once again show his face to the people of Israel. He will pass the Israelites in the bond of their alliances, playing human beings against each other, in a fratricidal war, which will exterminate life on planet Earth.

And he said to them, This is the word of the Lord, the God of Israel: Let every man take his sword at his side, and go from one end of the tents to the other, putting to death his brother and his friend and his neighbour. Êxodo 32:27.

As I took up the cause with your fathers in the waste land of the land of Egypt, so will I take up the cause with you says the Lord. And I will make you go under the rod and will make you small in number: Ezequiel 20:33-37;

And all flesh will see that I the Lord have taken my sword out of its cover: and it will never go back. Ezequiel 21:3-5;

For this reason, go on waiting for me, says the Lord, till the day when I come up as a witness: for my purpose is to send for the nations and to get the kingdoms together, so that I may let loose on them my passion, even all my burning wrath: for all the earth will be burned up in the fire of my bitter passion. Sofonias 3:8;

I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. I will take away man and beast; I will take away the birds of the heaven and the fishes of the sea; causing the downfall of the evil-doers, and cutting man off from the face of the earth, says the Lord. Sofonias 1:2,3;

Then the moon will be veiled, and the sun put to shame; for the Lord of armies will be ruling in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before his judges he will let his glory be seen. Isaías 24:23;

The earth will be moving uncertainly, like a man overcome by drink; it will be shaking like a tent; and the weight of its sin will be on it, crushing it down so that it will not get up again. Isaías 24:20;

Therefore, if humanity does not accept the blood covenant of Jesus Christ, according to the love of God the Father, the Almighty will come to exterminate life on our planet, and it will be the vengeance of the living God.

And you will have knowledge of what is true, and that will make you free. João 8:32.

So the truth, Jesus Christ sets us free from whom? Indeed, Jesus Christ delivers us from the wrath of the living God, the evil Almighty, and from his dominion over mortals.

Therefore, when we are born into this nature, we have our names written in the book of the living God. And by nature we are all doomed to hellfire, to the second death with the living God.

Therefore, when we are born into this nature, we have our names written in the book of the living God. And by nature we are all doomed to hellfire, to the second death with the living God.

Jesus takes our names from the book of the living God and writes in the Lamb's Book of Life. And with that we are rescued from damnation to hell, the second death with the living God.

Jesus Christ rose and received all power in heaven and on earth:

And Jesus came to them and said, All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go then, and make disciples of all the nations, giving them baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to keep all the rules which I have given you: and see, I am ever with you, even to the end of the world. Mateus 28:18-20.

And Jesus awaits us, risen together with the saints:

And I said to him, My lord, you have knowledge. And he said to me, These are they who came through the great testing, and their robes have been washed and made white in the blood of the Lamb...Apocalipse 7:14-17.

And there was given to every one a white robe, and they were ordered to take their rest for a little time, till the number was complete of the other servants, their brothers, who would be put to death, even as they had been. Apocalipse 6:11.

Now there are no more excuses for everyone who knew the love of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, to continue in the practice of hatred and iniquity inherent in this nature of the living God:

He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him. João 3:36; Efésios 2:3;

Because the god of this world has made blind the minds of those who have not faith, so that the light of the good news of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, might not be shining on them. 2 Coríntios 4:4;

And a voice came out of heaven, saying, This is my dearly loved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Mateus 3:17;

And a cloud came over them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my dearly loved Son, give ear to him. Marcos 9:7;

So listen to Jesus Christ, take up your cross and follow him.

Who will come between us and the love of Christ? Will trouble, or pain, or cruel acts, or the need of food or of clothing, or danger, or the sword? Romanos 8:35;

For whoever has a desire to keep his life will have it taken from him, but whoever gives up his life because of me, will keep it. Lucas 9:24;

Whoever has a desire to keep his life, will have it taken from him; and whoever gives up his life because of me and the good news, will keep it. Marcos 8:35.

Only Jesus saves us, only Jesus is the Lord:

And in no other is there salvation: for there is no other name under heaven, given among men, through which we may have salvation. Atos 4:12;

You have received the witness of the love of God the Father, as lived out by Jesus Christ. Jesus proved by his death on the cross the love of God the Father for us. Jesus is risen and Jesus Christ is our Lord and it is with Jesus Christ that we will live forever.

There is no fear in love: true love has no room for fear, because where fear is, there is pain; and he who is not free from fear is not complete in love. We have the power of loving, because he first had love for us. 1 João 4:18,19;

For though there are those who have the name of gods, in heaven or on earth, as there are a number of gods and a number of lords, There is for us only one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we are for him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we have our being through him. 1 Coríntios 8:5,6.

I have come as a light into the world, so that no one who has faith in me will go on living in the dark. João 12:46;

So prepare yourself for the vengeance of the living God, for we have come to the time of his wrath and he will come like a thief to steal, kill and destroy; and that whoever dies in the witness of the love of God the Father, lived by Jesus Christ, dies happy. John João 10:10.

And a voice from heaven came to my ears, saying, Put in writing, There is a blessing on the dead who from now on come to their end in the Lord: yes, says the Spirit, that they may have rest from their troubles; for their works go with them. Apocalipse 14:13.

If any man sends others into prison, into prison he will go: if any man puts to death with the sword, with the sword will he be put to death. Here is the quiet strength and the faith of the saints. Apocalipse 13:10.

That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and sorrow, a day of wasting and destruction, a day of dark night and deep shade, a day of cloud and thick dark. Sofonias 1:15.

Sorrow to you who are looking for the day of the Lord! what is the day of the Lord to you? it is dark and not light. Amós 5:18.

Attention! Do not confuse the return of Jesus Christ, which will be in the twinkling of an eye, quick as lightning; when his angels will gather us from this world; the dead will be taken up, and the living changed; when will we begin to live with Jesus Christ, in the abode he has prepared for us; Not to be confused with the day of the Dragon 1 Corinthians 1 Coríntios 15:51-54; 1 Thessalonians 1 Tessalonicenses 4:16-18.

The Day of the Dragon is a time of wrath, vengeance, when the living God, the evil Almighty, shows his face; and rules over humanity, which will survive the fratricidal war of nation against nation; And the Dragon will rule over mankind, in the new temple, in the new Jerusalem Ezekiel Ezequiel 20:33-37; Isaiah Isaías 67:22-24.

Then the moon will be veiled, and the sun put to shame; for the Lord of armies will be ruling in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before his judges he will let his glory be seen. Isaías 24:23.

And it will be during the rule of the living God, the evil Almighty, that the great tribulation will take place.

And it will be in this time of the great tribulation, that the Lord Jesus Christ, before this planet is totally destroyed by the heavenly stars, will come to gather his followers to the house of the heavenly Father.

And the heaven was taken away like the roll of a book when it is rolled up; and all the mountains and islands were moved out of their places. Apocalipse 6:12-14.

But specially those who go after the unclean desires of the flesh, and make sport of authority. Ready to take chances, uncontrolled, they have no fear of saying evil of those in high places: 2 Pedro 2:10.

The earth will be moving uncertainly, like a man overcome by drink; it will be shaking like a tent; and the weight of its sin will be on it, crushing it down so that it will not get up again. Isaías 24:20.

And Jesus Christ will take us to a new home:

Let not your heart be troubled: have faith in God and have faith in me. In my Father's house are rooms enough; if it was not so, would I have said that I am going to make ready a place for you? And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to be with me, so that you may be where I am. João 14:1-3.

The Lord will keep me safe from every evil work and will give me salvation in his kingdom in heaven: to whom be glory for ever and ever. So be it. 2 Timóteo 4:18.

Therefore, humans, our Jerusalem will not be on this planet Earth, but in the heavens.

For our country is in heaven; from where the Saviour for whom we are waiting will come, even the Lord Jesus Christ: Filipenses 3:20.

Any being who lets himself be deceived by the government of the living God, on this planet Earth, in a new Jerusalem; fell into error operation; in consequence, he will be subject to all kinds of trials and privations, suffering pains, and the dead, who died following the Lord Jesus Christ, will be happy Isaías 67:22-24.

And in those days men will be hoping for death, and it will not come to them; and they will have a great desire for death, and death will go in flight from them. Apocalipse 9:6;

It is a horrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31; Hebreus 10:31.

For your knowledge: The ark of the covenant was all overlaid with gold; in it was a golden vessel, which contained the manna, and Aaron's rod, which had budded, and the tablets of the covenant. And over the ark the cherubim of glory, which overshadowed the mercy seat Hebrews Hebreus 9:3-5.

You who have come this far, patiently reading and reflecting the words of the Holy Spirit of Truth, keep reading the revelations in our eleventh revelation, on THE REVENGE OF THE LIVING GOD. In our next revelation, we will see what awaits us, in this time set aside for the vengeance of the living God. 

 

THE VENGEANCE OF THE LIVING GOD - ELEVENTH PART. 


https://martins211.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-vengeance-of-living-god-eleventh.html


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário